- Esmane info
Are you interested in AML/CTF and Data and Analytics?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contributing to designing and configuration of monitoring and screening scenarios in cooperation with other relevant units and/or persons;
- Contributing to development and adoption of quality control/assurance processes;
- Contributing to AML/Fraud Investigations Estonia data management development and to data quality enhancement and development of related processes and tools;
- Contributing to threat analysis, risk identification related analysis and risk assessment;
- Coordinating and cooperating with AFC BIO-AML, or upon need with other units, regarding development and implementation of monitoring and screening scenarios;
- Supporting with regular and ad hoc data analysis and related reporting.
What is needed in this role:
- A relevant higher education (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or other related education);
- Python knowledge (pandas, numpy, sklearn packages);
- Proficiency SQL programming language (experience with relational data bases);
- Basics of statistics;
- Experience with Machine Learning/Data Science;
- Excel macros + Excel VBA experience;
- Experience with Databases GUI (Teradata, Oracle SQL Developer);
- Excellent communication skills in English and Estonian, both in written and spoken;
- Ability to organize and prioritize the workload and use own judgment in decision making.
- Ability to work independently while simultaneously contributing to the team;
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of self-motivation and perseverance.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of motivated people with high competence and expertise within the Anti-Money Laundering, Combating Terrorist Financing and preventing Proliferation and Evasion of Financial Sanctions area. The AML/CTF/sanctions framework and regulations are increasingly complex, which mean that the area is developing fast and there is always something new happening which makes our work versatile and challenging one. You will have great opportunity in our supportive learning environment for acquisition of needed knowledge and skills." Merle Kand, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 26.09.2022 the latest.
Please note that we do not offer relocation with this position.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250 - 3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.