- Esmane info
Are you a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages? Would you enjoy working in a modern, growing tech company and international environment?
We are looking for a PHP / Laravel Engineer to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The ideal candidate is a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, is able to understand the business logic behind the technology, and must be comfortable working in an agile environment where things move at a fast pace.
If you’re up for the challenge, your future workplace is located near Tallinn’s most attractive park Kadriorg, the office kitchen is loaded with goodies and your new teammates can’t wait to get to know you!
PHP / Laravel Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical and process issues
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP / Laravel Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel (Symfony) developer for 2-3 years
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec or Behat)
- MySQL / PostgreSQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
What we offer
- Training, development, and invaluable experience that will help you grow as a tech professional with business acumen
- Stepping into a tech company where extra miles are noticed and rewarded
- Modern office in the art-gallery type of building in the Kadriorg area
- A dynamic, energizing environment, where you're consistently challenged, and never bored
- Benefits that will help you take care of yourself.
This is a full-time job with immediate availability. If you can meet the requirements above, we are very happy to consider your application.
Lisahüved: Trial is 4 months and we offer performance based bonuses, a compensation of sports expenses + tools and hardware of your choice to make you feel comfortable and cozy to work.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Our story began in 2017. Back then we were a digital agency, helping our clients with content marketing.
Today, we have one of the leading online platforms in the field of content marketing and Off-Page SEO.
Hundreds of our clients prefer using MotherLink, due to the exceptional customer support, high content writing standards and the biggest database on the market of unique, niche relevant publishing spaces in almost every niche possible.
We prefer to work smart, our goal is to set new content marketing standards and our business philosophy is to automate processes with software and innovation to provide our clients with a seamless and efficient experience.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://motherlink.io