- Esmane info
Are you passionate about writing code running for millions of clients, and want to contribute towards building new bank services?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain new features in Swedbank mobile app and internet bank that is used by our clients;
- Be involved into analysis and design of new digital banking products;
- Build highly reliable solutions using Kotlin, Java, major open-source frameworks and message broker systems like Kafka, RabbitMq;
- Work alongside other engineers working on Agile methodology and improving code writing skills by doing code reviews and learning good practices, like CleanCode.
What you need in this role:
- Higher education in IT field or a great reason for not having one;
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Java;
- Experience with developing backend services and awareness about front-end technologies like web-components;
- Experience working with relational and nosql databases;
- A desire to learn, share with others and applying findings into building new and improving of existing solutions;
- To be a team player.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Vladimir Lazarev, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 16.10.2022.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.