- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is a plus
- 5 years of working experience in full-stack/back-end domain
- Great knowledge of related fields, standards, and technologies. A drive to stay up-to-date.
- Fully versed in C# and .Net frameworks
- Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Have been developing WebApi
- Proficiency writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with any frontend framework like React/Angular/Vue would be a huge bonus
You have an organized and results-oriented, creative, and change-driving state of mind together with technical excellency. Have good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with the team and stakeholders, and are fluent in English.
It is a plus if you have:
- Familiarity with modern Web-related frameworks
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud environments (preferably Azure)
- Familiar with Git-based workflows with automated builds (CI/CD)
- Experience in the banking or Fintech domains
A snapshot of your responsibility:
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack/Back-end Developer to join our Tallinn team to work on our Europe-wide payment solution, AfterPay.
AfterPay is an innovative payment method for online commerce, providing rich features and added value to customers while simplifying the life of merchants.
A snapshot of your responsibility:
- Driving the development of different application components.
- Creating solutions targeted at AfterPay merchants, partners, and end-users.
- Developing robust applications and components that work in any environment.
- Building, testing, documenting, and maintaining reusable components. Understand how other developers work, their challenges, and proactively provide technical solutions and documentation.
- Taking the initiative to improve quality across all aspects of the system: user experience, accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
- Provide insightful and credible technology advice to the team and stakeholders
- Guide and mentor developed solutions and components to other teams and stakeholders. Share knowledge on development patterns & best practices and providing feedback to developed work.
- Collaborating with specialists and stakeholders from development, design, and product across Europe.
- Maintaining and developing existing solutions.
- Work in a distributed organization with agile processes.
About the technologies we use:
Our teams have autonomy when it comes to tech choices. The examples below will give you a bit of flavor, and we look forward to discussing this further with you.
All solutions developed cloud-native targeting Azure - Infrastructure defined using Terraform - Services deployed to Kubernetes clusters by default - A growing microservice ecosystem with event-based integration - Using latest .NET Core - RESTful API design - Single-page frontend apps served by CDN - Frontend tech using TypeScript, often Angular or standard Web Components (Stencil) - Automated tests in each layer - Design collaboration using Figma
What do we offer:
- Challenging tasks that are also helping you to develop in the fintech field and within the company in an international context
- Being part of a growth company and the opportunity to work in an international context
- Flexible working hours as long as you're there for your team members
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and awesome people
- Being part of a dedicated product team working together towards a common goal – testing and learning together
- We will welcome you into our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 26+ different nationalities