- Esmane info
Are you passionate about driving the development of a Group level Search service and making ALL our content findable?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Lead the development of a new Search service that is already used on our Public sites;
- Scale it up to a modern, self-learning, attractive and smart Search engine for any application in the bank;
- Contribute to both to development and ideas generation of our Search product;
- Be part of a cross functional agile team and work closely with our Software Engineers, Product Owner and Business counterparties.
What is needed in this role:
- 4+ years of developer experience with solid Java 11+ knowledge;
- Experience with Spring Boot framework, building API (REST);
- Experience with non-relational databases ie MongoDB;
- Experience with front languages like Vue,js, Svelte;
- Knowledge of modern IT tools (Jenkins, GIT, Openshift, Kubernetis);
- Experienced working in Agile environment;
- Good communication and cooperation skills, strong team-player;
- Fluent in English;
- Search engine as well as team leading experience is a plus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
seize the opportunity to influence the development of our Search engine, dream big and make dreams come true. The skies are the limit :)." Jelena Klenskaja, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 27.09.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Jelena Klenskaja, firstname.lastname@example.org)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.