- Esmane info
As a result of our continued success in securing projects globally, SRC is looking for qualified Welders to join our team!
You will be responsible for the quality of the welding work and ensure the compliance of the needed welding procedures. The variety of projects, worldwide locations and challenges will keep your skills up to date.
• Vocational education and previous work experience as a Welder
• Experience of various welding techniques, including MIG/MAG, ARC and TIG
• Skillis for welding steel structures and pipe assemblies
• Good technical knowledge
• Skills of reading isometric drawings
• Good knowledge of materials
• Beneficial to have valid certificates (welding, hotwork, safety)
• Readiness for work abroad
• EU Passport
• Reliability, accuracy and good physical shape
• Estonian or Russian and English required
• Supporting team
• Skills development support
• Maintaining of the sertification
• Project related special trainings
• Flexible working hours
• Modern working conditions and exciting locations
• Competitive salary
You can apply for the vacancy by sending your CV with salary expectation, through CV.ee portal.
We will contact only with suitable candidates.
Welcome to SRC!