- Esmane info
Are you looking for challenges in IT area where you can utilise your database development skills contributing to sustainability area in Swedbank?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Build, test and maintain high-quality database solutions and take full responsibility for services
- Be a part of an agile team focused on supporting services for lending area in Baltics
- Bring technical expertise and data engineering skills to our team
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Ability to design, develop and test databases related technical solutions (Oracle Databases; PL/SQL)
- Java will be considered as advantage
- Being self-driven and pro-active
- Proficient English, spoken and written
- Open-minded and easy adapting to changes
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
you will get opportunity to join cross-border cross-functional agile team who is delivering challenging initiatives. If you are energized by taking challenges, contributing to sustainability as it is a key to a better future, You are the right person we are looking for. You will be valued and supported by highly professional teammates. In our team we value openness, quality and commitment, and we know how important is to have fun at work." Agnese Andersone, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 30.09.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.