- Esmane info
Want to be where the money grows? Want to play a role in the international banking? If yes, then we have something interesting for you.
Our DevOps team is looking for an experienced Java developer to share the journey of creating a software for the Swedbank’s international branches in New York, Shanghai and Helsinki.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work on interesting development assignments, such as complex integration works or development of internet bank, branch portal and other banking systems;
- Apply your skills in various disciplines of software engineering: working with the requirements, designing a solution, developing front- and backend applications, tuning the performance, automating software delivery and testing processes;
- Combine office and remote work in various proportions;
- Take a part in trainings and conferences.
The position is based in Tallinn. However, since the team is international, English is our daily working language.
What is needed in this role:
- Strong Java programming skills;
- 4+ years of practical experience;
- Experience with modern web-development frameworks and languages;
- Working knowledge of relational databases and networking protocols (TCP, HTTP);
- Good understanding of information security practices;
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across international and functional borders.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Uwe Siebke, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 25.09.2022 the latest.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.