- Esmane info
Are you passionate about IT and quality?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute with your testing knowledge and experience (manual testing and building test automation for a newly built service);
- Be involved in analysis, design, development and testing of new digital solutions for Baltic factoring business;
- Belong to supportive, caring, professional Baltic team;
- Be part of an Agile cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth;
- Have hybrid work-model and flexible work environment;
- Have fun!
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant university degree or a great reason for not having one;
- Ability to lead test automation implementation in team and coach team members;
- Experience in quality assurance (manual testing and test automation);
- Experience or interest in programming;
- Curiosity and motivation to develop and improve your skills continuously;
- Strong analytical problem-solving mindset;
- Being a team player who truly believes in cooperation and supporting each other;
- Good sense of humor;
- Fluency in English.
Technology stack we use:
- Back-end: Oracle Database (PL/SQL, SQL), Java, Spring, Docker, OpenShift, REST API, Kotlin for new application;
- Front-end: Vue.js for new application
- Dev. environment and tools: Oracle Forms and Reports Builder, Gradle, Jenkins, GIT, Atlassian Bitbucket, IntelliJ IDEA, PL/SQL Developer or SQL developer;
- Container platform: Docker, OpenShift;
- Build and automation: Jenkins, Gradle;
- Testing: Selenide;
- Other: Confluence and Jira.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
…be part of an agile cross-border team of professionals. We truly value teamwork and cooperation. Our services contribute to the success of Swedbank's Baltic Banking Corporate financing business. Our services enable factoring customers across Baltic countries to reach their goals. We plan technology change for our service, so you will be joining in fascinating times. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and love to have fun. Hoping to meet you soon!" Merje Einla, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 30.09.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.