- Esmane info
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform.
We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
We're currently looking for a Support Associate to join our Baltics Russian language Support team in Estonia! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
We are looking for ambitious fast-learners who would enjoy helping our partners and would contribute to our customers having an amazing experience with Wolt. If this sounds exciting, then read on!
Who we are
Customer Obsessed: We know that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
Team Oriented: We work with a diverse team of support associates and with operations and product teams striving to make our product and service better
Great communicators: We communicate fluidly with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust our tone to the audience
Personal: We are not afraid to be playful and creative in our interactions
Responsible: We take ownership beyond the obvious
What you will be doing
• Supporting Wolt customers, merchants and courier partners
• Working on projects that help develop our support function together with the team and your team lead
Our humble expectations
• You are fluent in Russian and proficient in English (C1 level)
• You have a good command of Estonian (B2 level)
• You're in the final stages of your university studies or a recent grad looking to get your feet wet in a fast-paced startup environment
• You already have experience in a customer-facing role under your belt and you're excited to join our Support OPS team where you genuinely want to improve Baltics’ food & tech scene
• You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously
• You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment
• You are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience
If you are excited about working in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! Please submit your application in English.
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.