- Esmane info
The perfect candidate
- Experience in Know Your Customer (KYC) / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area, preferably in a financial institution, is an advantage
- You are comfortable with problem solving and analytical thinking, and quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
-You have preferably bachelor’s degree in Business or Financial Management
- Good PC user skills
- Dedicated, communicative and service- and solution-oriented personality, keen perception
- Ability to work independently and reliably, resilience even during hectic periods
- Very good oral and written English
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently;
It would be awesome if you also had this:
- Experience or interest in crypto currencies and blockchain technology
- Experience in finance industry
We are looking for an ambitious and curious person who has experience in Know Your Customer (KYC) / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area and wants to join our motivated and all-round awesome team to help us shape the future of finance.
About the position
As our new KYC Specialist, you will be part of the Compliance/Customer Support team in Tallinn, Estonia. The position is crucial to supporting our mission to make the financial markets accessible to everyone. Here are some of the tasks and challenges you will tackle:
- Investigate and analyse customer activities, patterns and behaviour
- Update customer profiles in accordance with/to KYC requirements
- Evaluate customer risk level and assign proper AML risk classification to customers
- Deliver high quality Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on High Risk customers
- Monitor and analyse complex transaction patterns
- Escalate suspicious cases
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of our support organization
- Collaborating with internal and external organizational units (e.g. Customer Support, Account Management, Product Management etc.)
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Blocktrade is the go-to asset marketplace for everyone, helping to create wealth and joy in life for a global society. At Blocktrade, we believe in the power of community and trust. We strive towards being the most accessible marketplace while holding ourselves to the highest regulatory standards.
We make no difference between origin, gender, age or wealth when we educate and support our community in becoming more financially educated and directly applying their knowledge on digital markets. Only when every user leaves our platform wealthier in assets or knowledge, looking forward to coming back to further improve their life have we reached our goal.
To continue to provide a top-tier trading facility for crypto assets, Crypto Traded Indices™ and other tokenised assets, we are looking for a full-time KYC Specialists here in Tallinn city.