- Esmane info
What will help to succeed in the role?
You will be a perfect fit for the role, if you have completed a degree in a relevant subject (Computer Science), or have 3+ years experience working in a related field and also have:
- Experience working as a project manager, an excellent understanding of a Software Development Lifecycle, and the ability to manage stakeholders at a higher level
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines, you have also been working with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Ability to conduct release readiness reviews and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Experience with technologies or tools such as JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps and SQL, GIT (branching as a concept)
You have strong communication and presentation skills and are fluent in English. You have been working with cross-functional teams and can also coordinate smoothly the work between different teams in different locations.
What will be the challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Release Manager for the role of a mixture of Release management with the flavor of Project management in the future. In this role, you will be the central point of contact for release planning and execution for multiple teams and will be:
- scheduling, planning, and controlling the software's development and delivery processes
- collaborating with DevOps team(s) to ensure the delivery of the service on time
- taking responsibility for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, vendors and deployment of release as per the schedule
- coordinating the release after completing previous stages in the software development lifecycle (testing, deployment, risk assessment), collaborating actively with the development and relevant product team(s). You will ensure proper coordination between these teams to update the project related information, such as release notes and version numbers
- You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people,
- You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package,
- A modern working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc