- Esmane info
Manager Operations Recruitment
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long-term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, Xfly is looking for a Manager Recruitment, Operations whose role is to lead the Operations department recruitment team.
- Lead Overall Recruitment Process and acting as the internal and external figurehead for recruitment, heading the drive to meet recruitment targets, being the senior point of contact for recruitment
- Determine the strategic direction and objectives of the recruiting department, which in turn supports the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards
- Lead the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies, and procedures to find opportunities for improvement of Flight & Cabin Crew, OCC, CAMO and Part145
- Ensure all recruitment processes are captured and included in the company compliance system
- Ensure compliance with local and international recruitment and hiring standards
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Develop and implement a Recruitment Strategy, including sourcing activities including but not limited to Road shows, Open Days, active resume database searches, job fairs, schools and industry networking, advertisements, internet posting, social media, employment agencies and employee referrals for cadets
- With guidance from the Head of Flight Operations, oversee the cadet program and ensure assigned tasks are executed
Requirements and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Consultant or Manager
- At least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, HR Information System, Applicant Tracking System.
- Previous recruitment experience for the aviation industry is considered as an asset
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company