- Esmane info
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900, ATR72-600 and A320 aircraft.
Xfly is looking for MCC Engineer to ensure fleet availability in coordination with Maintenance organizations, CAMO and Flight Operations departments.
- Continuously interact with Flight Operations, Maintenance, Logistics regarding fleet status and maintenance plan
- Communicate with Flight Operations and Maintenance organizations to maximize the use of available resources
- Monitor short-term planning of routine maintenance tasks and update operation interface accordingly
- Monitor that reported defects discovered during operation are addressed and rectified in timely manner
- Follow-up work orders and work cards completion
- Enter data from technical log into maintenance tracking system
- Track and keep true history of delays and cancellations resulted due to aircraft technical malfunction
Requirements and Experience:
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Very good communication skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and interpret field specific technical terminology
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Willingness to work in shifts, including night
- Previous knowledge of fleet maintenance planning is considered an asset
- University/aeronautical degree in aviation is preferred
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
NB! Only successful candidates will be contacted.