- Esmane info
The Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 800+ Yoloers from 59 different countries around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
If you are looking for an international company that promotes diversity and inclusion, if you want to remain playful in your adult job, and if you value creativity and collaboration, then you are our perfect match!
Do you feel that you have the spark in you, that can light the entire room? If yes, then we're welcoming you to join us as an Electrician.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Design reviews and site inspections of electrical installations on projects
- Taking part in design meetings to ensure our requirements are correctly captured
- Amending electrical plans for projects and keeping documentation for premises up to date
- Organisation and management of electrical works within existing premises
- General project management of projects to ensure delivery in line with the design
- Checking and reviewing the documentation
- Monitoring project costs
- Production of reports and monitoring progress on projects, including the design process, site works, and maintenance schedules
- Organization of repair work with the property team and compiling work lists for various properties
- Preparing cost reports and invoices at the end of each month for works undertaken for each entity
- Investigating future potential projects and budget and business case preparation to verify the financial suitability of investments
- Other tasks as they arise to help keep properties functioning correctly including emergency cases
✔️ What we expect from you
- Electrical license for undertaking works within our premises, is a bonus
- Experience in design review and knowledge of local regulations
- Use of AutoCAD to update existing documents and plans
- Ability to work as part of a design team and prepare documentation to help submission for city approvals
- Excellent written and spoken Estonian and English, and bonus points for Russian
As an Electrician, you are sometimes required to work after the official working hours, including the weekends. Overtime is always mutually agreed upon and afterward compensated with free time.
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, and role-specific courses)
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna, and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations, and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks, and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!