- Esmane info
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are a team of over 450 professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, and Finland.
We are looking for Crew Controllers to support the Flight Operations department by assuring crew coverage for all flights.
In addition to the above, the nominee will have the following responsibilities:
- Establishing crew coverage for all flight assignments in accordance with applicable regulation, specific qualifications, customer and business requests, and within the guidelines established by the company;
- Continuous monitoring of crew member schedules to ensure legality compliance;
Maintaining necessary communication with all crew members;
- Utilization of reserve and stand by crew members in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operations.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight constraints and high-stress situations;
- Must be able to work all shifts designated including night shifts, weekends, and holiday schedules;
- Analytic, problem-solving, and mathematical skills;
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments;
- High school diploma, a university degree is considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals;
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment;
- Previous experience in Crew Control is not necessary but is considered as an advantage;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field.
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.