- Esmane info
Nordic Aviation Group (Nordica and Xfly) is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines, it has recently expanded its fleet to include the Airbus 320.
To support its expansion, Nordica Aviation Group is recruiting a Systems Engineer for the CAMO department. This position is full time, permanent and based in the Tallinn, Estonia headquarters.
- Provide support to the Modification engineer as may be required for evaluating system related modifications
- Conduct the Electrical Load Analysis of approved modifications, update, and maintain the aircraft ELA document accordingly
- Assist MCC and the Part 145 in troubleshooting aircraft systems defects, including avionic systems
- Provide support to the reliability engineer to resolve chronic airframe and avionic systems related defects
- Create clear easy to follow Engineering Orders and provide support to the P145 with accomplishment of the EO as may be required
- Maintain Aircraft Build in M&E system
- Provide support to the Procurement section with alternative part numbers and interchangeable acceptability of components and parts as required
- Control and maintain the avionic hardware and software status of the fleet
- Provide input for configuring the Avionic fit list of new aircraft to the fleet
- Participate in the evaluation of historic records of new aircraft to the fleet
- Assist with integrating new aircraft systems related data into the M & E system
- Participate in the development and writing of procedures for this position as may be required for continuous improvement
- Transfer aircraft airworthiness records, when applicable
- Assist in training and passing on experience to trainee engineers
- Any other duties as required by the Technical Operations Manager
Requirements and Experience:
- Three years previous experience as a systems engineer on at least one of Xfly fleet aircraft types or;
- Three years previous experience as a line or base maintenance mechanic on at least one of Xfly fleet aircraft types
- Be able to demonstrate competence to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M, Part-CAMO
- Be able to demonstrate competence in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information
- Professional knowledge of the English language, verbal and written
- Have a positive attitude, be interested in aviation and willing to learn
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
NB! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be in English language.