- Esmane info
Hurtigruten Estonia OÜ is the Estonian branch of the company, focused on phone and web sales and a wide range of support functions. There are almost 300 employees from over 30 different countries working in the Tallinn office. Since our ships will be operating in new destinations, we are looking for more travel and tourism enthusiasts to join our Team.
- 6 extra days off in addition to the usual 28 days of vacation
- Sport compensation and language learning support
- Good staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friend
- Opportunity to experience a truly international working environment
- Friendly, positive and fun atmosphere, different team and company events
- Modern and comfortable office
- Continues learning
- Development opportunities
- Gain experience in the travel and service industry with a well-known and well-established brand
Job description, tasks
- Support the development of the Customer Interaction Systems.
- Support C.I.S related applications´system performance, configuration, and software
Ensure systems integrity.
- Create and maintain a quality framework for compliance and control of systems used
- Maintain documentation and workflows for IVR and the rest of omnichannel routing, providing efficiency changes as identified.
- Research, recommend, and assist with the implementation of contact center functionality and technology.
- Maintain licence inventory in all applications.
- Analyse and interpret research to evaluate and recommend potential solutions.
Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. Its ships have been operating in and exploring some of the most challenging waters in the world since 1893; the roots go back to the Norwegian polar heroes. The combination of local transport and tourism with its ships in a year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today's authentic experiences for guests from all over the world.
Hurtigruten is also the world’s largest expedition cruise company, which comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of the operations. It focuses on innovation, technology and concrete measures to explore as responsibly as possible. The Expedition ships offer unforgettable voyages to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen, the Americas, Europe and across the Atlantic Ocean etc.
- Minimum 1 year working in a position using and understanding IVR application architecture and Omnichannel routing strategy
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Minimum B1 level verbal and written English
- Ability to develop, deploy, and maintain an Automatic Contact Distribution (ACD) system and reports
- Experience with Workforce Management (WFM) tools is an advantage
- You have a desire to be in constant learning mode
- You enjoy team work and you are happy to support your team
- You are proactive and positive person
- You are independent and efficient
Please send your application asap - we may close the recruitment earlier if the great match is found.
As we need to fulfill the position urgently, we will not consider candidates, who need to apply for a visa and a living permit in Estonia.