- Esmane info
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A COOL DATA ANALYST?
- Experience with Tableau or similar platforms and SQL.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Personal characteristics:
1. the ability to work independently and take responsibility;
2. ability to multi-task efficiently;
3. strong attention to detail;
4. good at problem-solving.
- Other necessary skills:
1. curiosity and skills to investigate data from multiple angles;
2. performing cleaning and transformation operations to look for trends in the customer data;
3. flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities if necessary.
- You are living in Estonia.
YOUR COOL ROLE
Data Analyst's main purpose is to prepare data, visualize it and interpret it with the aim to provide critical output for business decision-making. The objective is to gather information from various sources and either deliver analytical capability for key stakeholders or analyze patterns and trends and provide a suggestion based on facts.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide it as reports and visualized dashboards.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Analyse performance of reports or dashboards and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with key stakeholders and relevant departments.
- Finds new paths for the company to explore, possibly identifying areas where more data could be collected for deeper analysis.
- Identify and map out technical debt in our reports and participate in the elimination of technical debt.
- Where applicable write, test and troubleshoot data transforming code to keep the data integrity utilizing the most appropriate technologies/methodology.
- Write and maintain data transformation and metrics/KPIs-related documentation. Document analytical problems and resolutions for future reference.
Omalt poolt pakume
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Possibility to try and learn new technologies.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 8th day.
- Sports/health benefit.