- Esmane info
JOIN OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS!
Finnair Business Services is hiring
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
to join our Record-to-Report Team in Tartu, Estonia!
An Assistant Financial Controller in Finnair Business Services is responsible for maintaining assigned general ledger accounts, performing general ledger operations and supporting monthly closing processes. In this role you can also contribute to job-related process development and participate in different projects.
We are looking for someone who knows how to work with tight schedules and deadlines, communicates fluently in English and can use MS Office tools at an advanced level. The ideal candidate has analytical thinking skills, is detail-oriented and has previous experience in accounting/financial reporting. A proactive and self-initiative approach to daily tasks is a key to success in this role.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Assist Financial Controller in managing the closing process including accruals, completion of journal entries, account reconciliation, tax calculations and variance analysis according to agreed timetable
• Assist in preparation of financial reports
• Review and finalize monthly closing process in co-operation with AP/AR/Payment
• Support Financial Control and Business Controller in the biannual budgeting and target setting process
• Assist Financial Controller in reporting budget, target deviations and tax reporting
• Create supportive, routine and special reports and analysis for group internal customers, external auditors, tax and other authorities
• Contribute to the development of financial processes, working methods and accounting systems to ensure improvement of efficiency
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Independent and pro-active way of working within agreed timelines
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Understanding of General accounting and closing processes
• Good knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standards and taxation
• Knowledge and experience with SAP Finance, Anaplan
• Good knowledge with MS office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Fluent English in spoken and written, Finnish language is beneficial
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
If you have good skills and enjoy working in an international team, then challenge yourself in the aviation industry, and be a part of our team in Finnair!
We are filling one position to replace an employee on maternity leave.
The application period is open until 21th of August 2022. Make sure to apply right away as we are contacting suitable candidates immediately.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions about the role or the application process in general.