- Esmane info
What is Stoneridge Electronics?
Stoneridge Electronics Inc. is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from Telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centres to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products.
We are proud to develop and supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers like V3P (Volvo Group), Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
PRODUCT VALIDATION AND CERTIFICATION ENGINEER
Stoneridge is looking to appoint a Product Validation and Certification Engineer who will be based at our office in Tallinn.
Product Validation is a department that mainly performs validation tests on final products to ensure production readiness. The products are subjected to electrical, climate, mechanical and chemical loads with equipment situated laboratories in Sweden and Estonia. The Product Validation department has also responsibility for product certifications (E-marking, radio certification etc.).
In this specific role the main tasks will be addressed, but not limited to Radio Equipment Certification coordination. You will be responsible for radio equipment certification coordination for products that are developed within SRE, as well as for radio re-certification coordination of products that are already in mass production. Within this responsibility area you’ll have a wide range of tasks that requires a systematic approach and includes, but not limited to: certification requirements analysis and planning, the work with relevant standards and regulations, the work with external test houses and accredited bodies, test setups preparation and testing, external test reports acceptance and DoC’s preparation.
You will work closely with different departments in the Design and Development organization and external laboratories in Sweden and in Tallinn.
- University degree in electronics/telecommunication, at least comparable or relevant similar training and experiences within product validation and certification
- Knowledge about the commercial vehicle EMC and Radio certification is an advantage
- Knowledge of CE marking and relevant directives/regulations/standards for Radio Equipment Certification is an advantage (RED, LVD, EMC)
- Practical experience in understanding technical specifications
- Basic understanding in electronic design (+24V)
- Strong MS Office skills -Word, Excel, Project
- Good writing and verbal skills in English are a prerequisite
- Knowledge and experience in programming and communicating with instruments (Labview, HPVEE) is an advantage
- Is Independent and self-motivated, has a drive to solve problems and expand knowledge.
- Takes initiative and have the ability to work in teams and make good relations with external contacts.
- Is customer orientated and has good communication skills
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
For more information please contact Andrei Voronenko +372 53885314 or email@example.com
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.