- Esmane info
Job ID: 11571
Would you like to take the next step in your career and make your contribution to the fast growing Digital Lending Services team in Banking Operations? Would you like to learn all about the Finnish Housing Market and increase your knowledge in the Banking Industry?
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Estonia, Digital Lending Services Team. As the Finnish Speaking Process Officer you will collaborate with people across the whole Nordea value chain, including Private Banking. We are looking for new team members working part-time to complete our team.
What you’ll be doing:
-Loan payments and withdrawals
- Handling customer e-mails
- Changes to Consumer Loans
- Loan processing – e.g. checking and verifying terms and conditions of credit proposals
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia, with a possibility to work either full-time or part-time.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
-Collaboration is what motivates you
- Passion for your work is what thrives you
- You take ownership for everything you do
- You have the courage to speak up
Your experience and background:
- You are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes
- You are fluent in Finnish (C1/C2), both spoken and written, and English in communicative level
- Preferably, you have bachelor’s degree in Business, but in the end, your attitude is what counts the most!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18/08/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Johanna-Marie Karu, Johanna-Marie.Karu@nordea.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.