- Esmane info
The NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is a multinational NATO-accredited cyber defence hub in Tallinn involved in research, training and exercises in four focus areas: technology, strategy, operations and law. Our international team includes experts from most NATO nations and partners across the globe.
We are looking for a technical exercise coordinator to work on technical exercise planning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the work of an international team of engineers
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Collecting and providing technical documentation to exercise participants
- Evaluating exercise feedback and providing relevant reports
You will be able to:
- Have a key role in designing world’s largest international cyber exercise Locked Shields
- Participate in international exercises and research projects
- Attend courses and conferences to develop your professional skills
The perfect candidate would have:
- Readiness to work in international environment, fluent in English
- Experience in managing technical personnel
- Experience with cyber exercises
- Knowledge of IT systems and cyber security
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Readiness for background check
What we offer?
- Exciting and meaningful work in an international team
- Competitive salary
- Trainings in Estonia and abroad
- 35 days of vacation per year plus 1 day off each quarter
- Confido health insurance, sports and wellness services through Stebby
The position is a part of the Estonian contribution to the NATO CCDCOE and the employer is foundation CR14 (established by the Ministry of Defence) that focuses on dual-use cyberspace technologies.
Sounds like it is something for you?
Drop us your CV with salary expectation at email@example.com.