- Esmane info
We are looking for an international Recruiter to join our team in Tallinn. We are looking for someone to work with recruitment processes throughout Europe. This is an exciting and developing position that gives you space for your own responsibility in a young and fast-growing company. If you thrive in a young, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, this might be an opportunity for you!
As an international recruiter, you help candidates and clients at all stages of the application process. As experience and competence increase, so does the challenge and independence of your tasks. You will act as an intermediary between client companies and applicants.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
What will you be doing?
As an international recruiter, you have all the freedom to create your own success. Use your creativity to advertise on social media and job portals, put on your client relationship management hat when negotiating with clients, and be charming when speaking to candidates.
- Source candidates through creative advertising and headhunting. Use your imagination when it comes to job ads and social media posts to attract the right talent for the different jobs
- Screen the candidates via phone and Video calls to see if they are what the client is looking for
- Match-make. See what the candidate is looking for and hook him/her up with the right position abroad
- Present the candidate to the client and book interviews, follow these up, and place your candidate!
- Build relationships with our clients to help grow the business
- Help out with the marketing for the company by representing us on our social media platforms
- Work against weekly and monthly KPI's and budgets to you reach your goals
- Create a good and positive communication structure with your Managers
- Take responsibility and feel ownership about the Growth of the office
- Be a part of a newly established office in Tallinn
You as a candidate
- Relevant education within HR, sales or similar is a benefit
- Previous work experience in recruitment
- You have a track record of good feedback from customers in earlier work experience
- You take pride in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured
- You always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem
- You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements
- You are a natural communicator and motivated by goals
- You are fluent in English + another European language is a benefit
- You are passionate about career, skills, people, and/or talent
- You understand the importance of time management
- You have an interest in the recruitment industry
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
Required: EU passport, fluent English skills are must
- Start date by agreement
- Excellent onboarding and continuous training
- Full-time employment, 40 hours/week, Mon - Fri
- Fixed monthly salary + commission
- Permanent contract
- International network of colleagues
- Fantastic workplace in modern office in Tallinn, Estonia
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible via our website.