- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
- A degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science and at least 5 years of working experience in the frontend domain
- Great knowledge of web standards and technologies. A drive to stay up-to-date.
- Well-versed with component-based design and development. Experience with React (Angular 9+, Vue.js would be good) or Web Components (HTML custom elements).
- Good responsive design skills using CSS Grid and Flex.
- Experience with a range of web architectures (like SPAs, vanilla JS, micro frontends).
- Proficiency writing unit and integration tests
- Familiar with Git-based workflows with automated builds (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of C# .NET framework
You are an organized and results-oriented, creative, and change-driving state of mind. You know how to communicate with different businesses and tech stakeholders, you do speak English fluently.
A snapshot of your responsibility:
- Driving the development of front-end application components.
- Creating solutions targeted at AfterPay merchants, partners, and end-users.
- Developing robust web applications and components that work in any environment.
- Building, testing, documenting, and maintaining reusable Web Components.
- Understand how other web developers work, and their challenges, and proactively provide technical solutions and documentation.
- Taking the initiative to improve quality across all aspects of the frontend: user experience, accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
- Provide insightful and credible technology advice to the team and stakeholders
- Guide and mentor developed solutions and components to other teams and stakeholders. Share knowledge on front-end patterns & best practices and provide feedback on developed work.
- Collaborating with specialists and stakeholders from development, design, and product across Europe.
- Maintaining and developing existing solutions.
- Work in a distributed organization with agile processes.
What do we offer you?
- Challenging tasks that are also helping you to develop in the fintech field and within the company in an international context
- Being part of a growth company and the opportunity to work in an international context
- Flexible working hours as long as you're there for your team members
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and awesome people
- Being part of a dedicated product team working together towards a common goal – testing and learning together
- We will welcome you into our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 26+ different nationalities