- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
• Highly skilled with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
• Database skills (NoSQL)
• Familiar with Cloud Development (Azure would be a big bonus)
• Knowledge in TFS, Git, JIRA, Microservices, Mocks
You are a true team player, have the drive to take new challenges, and have a will to share your knowledge with your team members. Thorough work ethics, attention to detail, and excellent quality are things that describe you as a person. You are good at communication and collaboration and are also fluent in English. You have a degree or on the acquisition in the IT field.
What will be your challenge?
In this role, you will be working in an agile product development team building up new applications and solutions in the FinTech area. On daily basis you will be:
• Designing, developing, and testing software applications and workflows
• Analyzing business requirements and documenting the systems you create
• Participating in the architectural design efforts
• Identifying issues, suggesting improvements to existing and new features, presenting and sharing ideas for solutions
• Seeking, evaluating and recommending new technologies and concepts
What do we offer?
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package.
• Possibility to work in our great office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with free café and fruits available.
• Work in an Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, and with awesome people. You will be welcomed by our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities.
• You will also have a wide range of different opportunities to develop yourself and get new knowledge – internal Tech Days, learning platform etc