- Esmane info
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, we are committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of more than 800 Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re looking forward for you to join us as a Senior Compliance Officer!
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Research and remain abreast of developments in multi-national regulatory online B2B gambling regimes and ensuring mitigation of potential risk and / or compliance with local laws and regulations;
- Ensure compliance with multi-national anti-money laundering laws and sanctions and assisting with the reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Advising the business on various compliance matters as necessary, topical compliance issues and handling compliance aspects of multiple projects undertaken by the business.
- Obtaining and maintaining gaming licenses in several countries by managing license applications and ensuring compliance with licence conditions and requirements.
- Maintaining and regularly reviewing internal regulatory manuals, policies, procedures, risk assessments and relevant systems, identifying areas in need of improvement when and if necessary and outlining how to implement such improvements.
- Identify and consult on legal risks in connection with the development of new products, actual or prospective M&A activities, business reorganisations, creative strategies and wider global commercial activities.
- Assisting with changes to the corporate structure and other corporate matters and affairs.
- Formulating training and policies for relevant colleagues, including direct reports, relating to legal matters; providing direct support and oversight to business stakeholders on connected matters.
- Supporting internal and external audit projects and ensure that such projects are completed in a timely manner and with the necessary deliverables.
- Working with relevant stakeholders across the business to ensure that the necessary due diligence and reporting requirements to local regulatory authorities are adhered to and met.
- Keeping up to date with relevant legal & regulatory changes and guidance issued by regulators, performing impact assessments and making recommendations on how to appropriately address these to ensure proper and effective implementation.
- Grasping and advising on complex issues in relation to legal and compliance requirements that apply to the company’s product, technical, marketing and etc.
- Deal with a variety of topics related to the operations of the company and work in close collaboration with stakeholders within the business, and manage external compliance services, paper, and electronic filing and administrative procedures;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the practice and procedures of the legal & compliance team;
- Establishing control systems and workflows for stakeholders throughout the business to comply with compliance requirements.
- Communicate with authorities;
✔️ What we expect from you
- A degree in Law.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a law firm or in-house legal team and experience is e-gaming will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English (other language(s) considered as an asset).
- Being a self-motivated and be able to take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- You are approachable and an effective communicator able to communicate across all levels of the business and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice to support the strategic agenda.
- Enjoys working with people and building relationships.
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Project management experience as you will be given projects to run from start to finish.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, role...