- Esmane info
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, we are committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of more than 800 Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re looking forward for you to join us as a Legal Counsel!
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating high quality commercial agreements (e.g. software license, distribution agreements and game supplier agreements) and other type of agreements including but not limited to intra-company agreements, service agreements and outsourcing agreements; and any other legal documentation related to business operations.
- Amendments and/or re-negotiations of existing agreements and management of contract renewals.
- Liaising with senior management, internal stakeholders, internal departments and existing and potential clients during contractual negotiations.
- Onboarding and working together with external service providers and law firms in relation to jurisdiction-specific legal matters and/or litigation.
- Assisting with changes to the corporate structure and other corporate matters and affairs;
- Remaining up to date with the relevant laws and regulations and practices impacting the work and the company business;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the practice and procedures of the legal team;
- Driving continuous improvement within your own areas of responsibility;
- Any ad-hoc duties that may arise during the course of employment.
✔️ What we expect from you
- A degree in law from a reputable university;
- At least 2 years of experience as an either in-house lawyer or within a law firm with international exposure;
- Experience in iGaming industry – both in terms of regulation as well as in terms of industries best practices;
- Wide knowledge of different types of agreements (i.e liabilities, obligations, risks);
- Solid knowledge of corporate and commercial law;
- Excellent command of English language – both written and spoken;
- Ability to work self-sufficiency and take ownership; also to cooperate with different teams;
- Excellent analytical skills with the capacity of identifying all risks and proactively choosing the business-oriented solutions within legal negotiations and/or day to day operations;
- Excellent time management skills to be able prioritise matters while working in a fast-paced industry.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, role specific courses)
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
- Other country specific benefits
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!