- Esmane info
Job ID: 10961
Would you like to be in the front line of building and optimising future credit risk strategies in our Retail portfolios?
We are looking for a Credit Engine Analyst to build, maintain and control credit decision strategies for our Retail credit portfolios. This is an opportunity for you to join a unit with responsibility to monitor and optimise credit decision strategies for retail portfolios across the Nordics.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to support the Credit Decision Strategies team in Group Credit Management. We add value by analysing, monitoring and developing strategies for retail credit portfolios and booking of new loans with the aim to optimize credit risk and increase automation in credit decisioning.
As the Credit Engine Analyst you will play a valuable role in ensuring that Nordea is achieving its targets for retail lending by developing and controlling credit decision strategies to optimize credit risk and increase automation. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders in your own unit to build and implement credit strategies in our credit decision engines. You will also collaborate closely with other stakeholders from Group Credit Management, business and IT.
What you will be doing:
- implement credit decision strategies and changes to these, in credit engines, to ensure that decision strategies are reflecting the credit policy for the respective portfolio;
- represent our unit in projects related to automation of credit processes;
in close collaboration with portfolio managers, actively propose changes to decision strategies with the aim to optimize credit risk and increase automation;
- implement and own operational controls to ensure that automated credit decision strategies and input data are correctly implemented;
- responsible for testing of new decision rules or changes to decision rules prior to implementation in production;
- work with data management.
You’ll join an international team with professional colleagues that have a variety of backgrounds and skills. The position is based in Estonia, Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are independent and have high ambition to excel and grow with the organization
- The job requires a structured and logical mind
- Are committed, self-driven and self-motivated
- You have the ability to work in a team as well as individually when required
- Enjoy to collaborate closely with other stakeholders and you have good communication skills and ability to present and get a message through
- You need to be accurate and like to spend time to get the details correct
- You need to have a good technical understanding with the ability to learn and utilize new software and applications and to understand the impact of the technical architecture
- You are able to utilize technical opportunities in improvement activities
- Through interaction with the business, you understand the business needs and prioritization and you have the courage to engage in discussions with the aim to optimize credit risk and increase automation in credit processes
Your experience and background:
- You have the ability to structured and logical thinking
- Higher education within economics or technical disciplines is appreciated.
- Ability to draw structured processes and decision threes
- Previous experience with Power Curve or other decision engine tools
- Knowledge of relational databases, Phyton and SQL programming is an advantage
- Experience credit risk and more specifically in building credit strategies is an advantage
To our employees we also offer:
We have benefits, like co-financed sport benefit, additional health insurance, social and team events and additional winter holiday. We offer you a great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams. Nordea provide access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17/08/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Mats Fjeldtvedt: email@example.com, or Sergejs Babuskins firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.