- Esmane info
Are you passionate about working with Operations - related topics and processes and be part of a team establishing ways of working within Group Business Intelligence and beyond?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Identify, plan and implement organizational IT- Operations process improvements; Lead and facilitate work with stakeholders during process definition work as well as followed by implementation, operations and adherence monitoring;
- Introduce new methods and processes to improve product/service quality and customer satisfaction;
- Support colleagues in education and information sharing sessions, lead training sessions to establish common ways of working; Promote and sharing best practices that sustain business process;
- Work in multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across Swedbank Group and different teams;
- Be accountable and responsible for measuring process performance.
As Process Manager within process work area you are the one appointed to document the process, to operate the process as well as its improvements and to support Group Business Intelligence Operations’ Guild management team in that work. You take lead in proposing and prioritizing improvements and stakeholder engagement.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- University degree or acquiring (preferably in IT);
- Previous work experience with process related work, business requirements and analyses; experience with IT Operations’ processes is a definite advantage
- Ability to identify areas of poor performance and make recommendations for improvement;
- Strong analytical and logical thinking with creative problem solving attitude;
- Good communication/facilitation skills and the ability to approach a situation from critical standpoint to make a decision and develop the best solution;
- Strong presentation and writing skills in English;
- Familiarity with different project and development methodologies;
- Experience with creating procedures, methodologies, frameworks, documentations & drawings and instructions will be an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Emily Wai Sum Elenurm, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.08.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Wai Sum Elenurm, WaiSum.Elenurm@swedbank.ee, +37258027170)
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.