- Esmane info
Job ID: 11865
We are looking for you, who has knowledge and experience of credit risk analysis of Corporate customers and knowledge of the processes and regulation within this area. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled team focusing on credit control within credit control 2LoD.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner to our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Credit Monitoring and Control, Retail (CMC)/ Credit Monitoring Estonia consists of credit control professionals who actively take ownership over their assigned tasks and execute on them. We share information with each other and our stakeholders and make our assessments in a transparent way, always based on facts. We are based in four Nordic countries and in Estonia.
We are responsible for controlling and monitoring the credit risk, as well as the quality of the credit processes applied by 1st Line of Defence and their compliance with the credit risk framework in Personal Banking, Wealth Management, Business Banking Direct and Nordea Finance.
The credit controlling and monitoring activities are performed in accordance with the operating model, yearly risk assessment and control planning.
What you will be doing:
- Control and monitor the credit process and credit quality to detect areas for improvements, and to ensure alignment with internal requirements including analyse of rating distributions and migrations to detect areas of improvement
- Take responsibilities for that the credit controls are done according to the goal, well in time and with high quality
- Deliver balanced, focused and user-friendly credit controlling reports to ensure that business units have a satisfactory overview of risks enabling them to implement adequate actions
- Participate in Group Credit Control activities and ad hoc tasks, when needed and in various projects to develop and improve methods and working tools
- Take responsibility to improve efficiency and reduce complexity in processes to enable faster and better results
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- The credit controlling is focusing on the Finnish customers
The role is based in Tallinn, if nothing else has been agreed.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as a credit controller, you:
- Are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries
- Have an analytical and structured way of working, and you apply sound judgement in your work
- Communicate in a clear easy reading way, understandable for the stakeholders
- Continuously update knowledge with new developments and new legislation within field of expertise to make sure credit risk reporting is done correct
Your profile and background:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within a relevant area
- Analytical skills
- Regulatory and Risk understanding
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Knowledge and experience in processes and regulation within corporate credits, collateral valuation and customer credit risk
- Excellent collaborative skills and strong written and spoken communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact and diplomacy
- You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgment in your work
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/08/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Ivika Pääsuke-Kästik, Head of Credit Quality Control Estonia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.