- Esmane info
Job ID: 6385
We are now looking for a Finnish Speaking Customer Support to Authority Requests Authority Requests join the Finnish Authority Requests team in Tallinn.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Finnish Authority Requests FI team. We add value by helping our customers around the world, improving their lives and reaching their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. As Finnish Speaking Customer Support to Authority Requests Authority Requests you will be part of ensuring that Authority Requests FI team provides excellent customer service to our clients and stakeholders
Your daily tasks include:
- Customer daily-banking service and responding to Authority requests via e-mail
- Deliver professional support on dedicated process
- Ensure correct and timely execution of your tasks
- Meet assigned targets according to customer’s needs
- Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
We offer a great working atmosphere with friendly and enthusiastic teams, on-the job trainings to fully prepare You for the process and tasks. You are welcome to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes.
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have analytical thinking and decisive mindset
- Are quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
- Have vigilance/attention to detail
- Have enthusiasm for customer service
- Are a team player willing to support others in reaching our common goals in a changing environment
Your experience and background:
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Swedish language skill is a bonus
- You are comfortable with problem solving and analytical thinking
- Pro-active and open minded
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/08/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Maarika Pärnasalu at email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.