- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition and want to manage innovative projects?
As a project Manager for Talent Acquisition in Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, own, and lead a variety of cross-functional Talent Acquisitions projects to improve consistency and efficiency.
- Be responsible for process development, workflow redesign and creation of new workflows, and improving efficiencies.
- Ensure tools, systems and technologies are in line with new ways of working.
- Be responsible for recruitment and Employer branding insights leveraging data and external best practices to influence continued innovation in future attraction & recruitment programs.
- Develop and refine programs related to university/campus recruiting, mid-career recruiting, talent/employer branding, internship programs, junior programs, diversity programs, career fairs events, and hackathons, etc.
- Be part of project frameworks and innovation that impacts Talent Acquisition such as: Future work life, Employee Referral, Compensation & Benefits, Preferred Agencies etc.
- Be responsible for employer branding and recruitment marketing campaigns, and ensure reporting is accurate, and enhanced for the recruiting, and business needs.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion responsible; build and implement of diversity in our sourcing practices, recruitment process and external networks.
- Partner with key HR and business stakeholders to allow for open communication and transparency regarding project status, issues, and key decisions throughout the program lifecycle.
- At times manage end-to-end hiring process enabling and support the hiring manager to make the best possible hiring decision.
What is needed in this role:
We believe you are an organised, and self-driven person. You have an interest in people and are a team player by nature who likes to share learnings and learn from others. You take a consultative approach when partnering with your stakeholders in the business. You are known to be resilient and up to the challenge of forming your role together with us on our Talent Acquisition change journey. On top of it all, you thrive in an international and multicultural environment where English is the business language and connecting with colleagues remotely across the Baltics is something that inspires you. You make sure we do the right things for long-term success – together.
- Proven project leading abilities: you can analyse, organize, manage stakeholders as well as implement new initiatives.
- Strong leadership, presentation, data analysis, and organisational skills.
- Change management experience.
- Experience with TA data and systems.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with managers, HRBP, and functional leaders.
- Skilled interviewer with a passion for people through competency-based recruitment and interview techniques.
- Strong communication skills in English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of transforming our Swedish Talent Acquisition Team! We're committed to the well-being and development of our employees! We'll do our utmost to create conditions where you can grow and thrive personally and professionally. We offer a friendly and collaborative atmosphere where you will work closely with talented and committed colleagues. As a manager, my main goal is to help you succeed in the role and my focus is to remove any obstacles for the team. Your work will make a real difference!" The role is placed (hybrid working) in either of our offices Sundbyberg, Malmö, Umeå, Östersund, Gothenburg Tallin, Vilnius or Riga. I hope to receive your application and get you on board soon!" Lisa Lundeberg, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 14.08.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Malmö, Umeå, Östersund, Gothenburg, Tallin, Vilnius or Riga.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.