- Esmane info
Join our team as a Relationship Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
You will be managing the total relationship towards a portfolio of SME corporate customers according to Luminor values, policies and concepts and will aim to attract and acquire new customers to ensure new business and sustained growth. You will be responsible to secure profitability and sustained growth by optimizing business results and customers satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Provide one-point of entry to the Bank
- Perform direct sales to small business segment clients, servicing by providing actual bank products, identifying new client needs and offering bank solutions
- Ensure high credit quality and right rating in the portfolio to minimize the risk (weak credits are identified early)
- Efficiently use relevant product specialists to meet customers’ needs and provide quality banking services
- Proactively secure high customer satisfaction and develop long term relationship
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
What We Expect:
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Cooperation and communication skills
- Professional Knowledge of credit products and financial analysis
- Experience in SME Banking will be treated as advantage
- Professional level of English, Russian, and Estonian: fluent in any spoken and written communication
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
Application deadline is 19th of July