- Esmane info
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casinos. Operating at the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet, and desktop to play slots or live casino, which features real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger, and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette, and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with an MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer / SRE who has:
- Solid Linux background;
- Strong ops skills and mindset;
- Knowledge/interest in Kubernetes;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies;
- Good coding/scripting knowledge and skills;
- Understanding of networking tech;
- Background of working in the modern development organization.
Technologies that we use:
- Kubernetes @ on-prem & AWS;
- Linux (with small Windows presence);
- Python, Golang;
- Kafka, Cassandra, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Hadoop;
- KVM, ESXi, Hyper-V;
- Ansible, Rundeck;
- Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana;
- Jenkins, GitLab;
- Kafka & ELK clusters;
- Nginx, Haproxy, BIG-IP F5;
- AWS services;
- Opsgenie, Slack.
- Running large (and growing) geo-distributed production environment;
- Running growing (in numbers and size) clusters of mostly non-relational data systems;
- Running Kubernetes on-prem and in the public cloud;
- Running CI/CD stack enabling true continuous delivery for all the development teams;
- Automating/coding and finding a way of applying best software engineering practices to the systems engineering field;
- Offering to work on truly interesting technical challenges.
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business translated to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly-traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, and other benefits and perks.