- Esmane info
Who we are looking for:
Our client - one of the world's premier biopharmaceutical companies – is creating a new team to launch and work with an innovative new product and is looking for a Medical Representative in Tallinn and in Tartu.
We are ready to welcome candidates from other industries (FMCG or other) or students.
Being part of a motivated energetic and positive team you will be responsible for:
• implementing activity and marketing plan;
• preparing and implementing personal activity plan in accordance with the group plan;
• preparing weekly/monthly work reports;
• visiting and developing relations with doctors; collecting information about clients and analyzing the changes/development of the demand of the represented medicines,
• analyzing activities of the competitors;
• collecting and passing on information about side effect of medicines to medical manager;
• participating in presentation delivery sessions, conferences and other events, representing company at events, associated with the company’s products;
• constantly improving knowledge by using all available sources of information;
• participating in promotion campaigns organized by the group;
• preparing monthly expense report.
We expect you to:
• Have a university degree or equivalent (can be student);
• Be fluent in Estonian and English;
• Have very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Have excellent communication and planning skills;
• Be able to demonstrate, present, deliver and effect sales of company products;
• Be self-motivated, goal-orientated, accountable, responsible, honest;
• Have a B - driving license.
For the successful candidate company offers:
• Work in one of the world's premier biopharmaceutical companies;
• Opportunity to make your impact in launching a new innovative product to the market;
• Competitive salary and additional bonus payments;
• Working tools (car, computer, printer-scanner, phone and iPad);
• Many internal trainings and development.