- Esmane info
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
The REIWA Master Data (MD) Specialist is involved in all data preparation and cleansing activities, building the foundation of the future integrated ERP solution. In this role you will collaborate closely with the REIWA C&V MD Data Cleansing Team Lead as well as individual hub team leads. Support the fit-gap analysis and the process design workshops. Bring a solid expertise on specific master data areas, the engagement of the Reiwa MD specialist is crucial during pre-testing, testing and cut-over phases.
This is a permanent role!
- Customer and Vendor Master Data pre-migration purging, pre-migration data cleansing, provide input to migration spec and mapping rules coordination
- Data migration testing
- Data outlook input to other upstream and downstream streams in Reiwa
- Go-Live/Hypercare Coordination/Support
- Education in finance or related work experience
- Knowledgeable in Subject Matter area of Customer and Vendor Master Data is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Capability to establish a network of experts and animate a community
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
More about us
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you feel that you don’t fulfill all requirements! Most important for this role is your personality and your willingness to learn and explore new areas. Good teamwork and collaboration skills are crucial to succeed in the role!
What we offer
• A modern work environment in Ülemiste City and possibility for home office
• A wide variety of trainings supporting employee development
• Mentor to onboard and support you throughout training
• A diverse experience in Finance and interesting tasks
• Career possibilities within Hitachi Energy
• Employee benefits (sport compensation, additional winter holiday, free parking, flexible working hours, free coffee, team events, seniority benefits etc.)
Welcome with your application by July 11. This role could be filled before the advertisement has expired, so don’t wait until the last day to send in your application.
If you wish to challenge yourself with us, apply via Hitachi Energy website. For more information contact our Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, +372 5683 1632, email@example.com.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com