- Esmane info
For more than 40 years, Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space, and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. Employees at Interactive Brokers constantly challenge the status quo, breaking boundaries on every level to offer the advanced trading platforms with the most sophisticated features for our growing customer base. And all at the lowest costs.
Do you have solid Web App skills that you’re ready to put to the test as a hands-on contributor on a complex, large-scale real-time project? Do you have the drive to make features work seamlessly and efficiently with one another, and pride yourself on building beautiful and easy to use UIs? If you answered yes, then join us!
We’re looking to hire a talented Senior Web App Developer to be a key player in one of our company’s most critical initiatives, as we both expand our trading app offerings and modernize our UI using Vue.js toolkit.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related area.
- At least 3 years of commercial software development experience with an emphasis on single-page web app development.
- Expert level knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude and be technically oriented.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good English written/verbal communication skills.
- Spend 90% of their time doing hands-on coding.
- Work well on a team of intelligent, intense and fast-moving co-workers.
Omalt poolt pakume
- Very competitive compensation and discretionary performance based bonus
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation
- Stock incentive plan
- Lunch paid for by the company