- Esmane info
- Research, implement, provide and feedback to technology solutions that extend and improve IB's customer facing applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work in close collaboration with an engineering team based in other IB Offices in Europe and the US.
- Collaborate on user interface issues involving access to large amounts of professional data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way including assisting backend developers when the need arises
- Minimum qualifications:
BA/MA degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
3+ years of relevant work experience in developing mobile application with Swift or Objective-C as primary language and be proficient in either.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
Working experience with Git, REST APIs, Debugging and Testing tools.
A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism and switch tasks as needed.
Desire to be very close to technology and are motivated by a technology centric career.
- Discretionary performance based bonus
- Vision and dental benefits, sport activities compensation
- Stock incentive plan
- Lunches paid for by the company
Please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ibkr/jobs/4262566002