- Esmane info
Job ID: 10022
Would you like to join a team within Automation, Data and Change (ADC), responsible for delivering change initiatives to Operations? We are now looking for a IT Web Developer who will have an opportunity to grow in a multinational and dynamic work environment.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Operations Data & Reporting Team 1, which is a Nordic unit supporting Nordea’s Operations units. We are responsible for production planning, data analysis, data visualisations and tool development to secure a data driven agenda in Nordea’s service delivery units. We are crucial for delivering Nordic strategic projects, getting business cases approved and document benefit realisation. We work in close collaboration with the other ADC units to deliver on the change agenda and running the bank at the same time.
As the IT Web Developer you’ll be developing and maintaining an internal application used for Performance Management purpose in Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execution of development proposals to ensure a stable, user-friendly and cost efficient application
- Building functionalities which will enable Operations to utilise and understand data and their business in a better way
- Preparing and maintaining IT documentation
- Acting as a sparring partner with a combination of business and IT-application knowledge to contribute to reliable solutions and clear communication
- Providing Support to users of application
This is the unit you will join:
- Multinational with colleagues across the Nordics, Poland and Estonia
- Collaborative employees with a willingness to grow and help others to grow in their current roles
- A unit with its people as top priority
- Flexible working conditions
The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warszawa.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Good knowledge of C# in .NET environment and MS SQL
- Great UI & UX skills
- Knowledge of Angular and/or Blazor would be an asset
- Good spoken and written communication skills (English)
- Good understanding of and ability to model and analyse data
- Positive attitude towards people and act as a team player
But the most important is that you have a passion for development and programming!
If that sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22/07/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.