- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Data Warehousing, Agile Ways of Working and fulfilling customer needs?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international Business Intelligence (BI) environment;
- Collaborate with other Product Owners, Product Managers in professional Agile community;
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Expertise in time, dependency, and stakeholder management;
- Experience in Agile Ways of Working;
- Passion about Business Intelligence services development and maintenance;
- Being structured and self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- Excellence in communication (including proficiency in English) and presentation skills;
- Customer-centric and solution-oriented mindset;
- Team player mindset and can-do attitude also in complex situations;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Martin Milling, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 11.07.2022 the latest.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.