- Esmane info
Are you passionate about building Oracle database platform self-service and automation? If yes, this challenge might be for you! We are looking for a skilled Software Developer to join our professional Oracle Database Platform team.
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute into designing and building Oracle database platform self-service
- Help organization by developing solutions for automation
- Secure availability of one our core platform services
What is needed in this role:
- Previous experience with Shell scripting, Python and Ansible in Linux environment
- Good to have experience with Oracle or other databases
- Able to design automation workflows by using and building REST API-s
- Experience of using Grafana and Influx DB will be taken as bonus
- Good analytical skills to come up with use cases for automation
- Result and quality-oriented mindset
- A global vision how infrastructure interacts with software is expected
- Successfully completed a degree in a relevant subject (or in acquisition) or equivalent in work experience
- Proactive team player with good communication skills (fluent in English)
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
work in an international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services for our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow." Kati Urbala, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 15.07.2022.
Recruiting Manager: Kati Urbala, phone number (+3725166392)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not offer relocation with this position.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.