- Esmane info
Creditstar Group is a rapidly growing international consumer finance company, headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and operating in multiple European markets.
At the core, we are a financial technology company that uses automated processes, algorithms and data analysis to make financial instruments easily available to a population of more than 175 million people in our target markets. We are a team of ambitious professionals who value innovation, effective efficiency, high growth, and high performance. For more information on the group, please visit www.creditstar.com.
Our vision is to build and deliver digital banking products of the future. If you want to be part of this, here is your chance.
PRODUCT DATA ANALYST
As a valued member of our Product Analytics team, you will be responsible for analyzing our data, interpreting trends and patterns, building metrics and insights as well as helping us make better business decisions across the group.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analyses for supporting Installment Loan and Revolving credit product needs.
- Regular quality monitoring of Installment Loan and Revolving credit product and proposing improvement ideas based on relevant analysis.
- Being fully hands on in applying your expertise in quantitative analysis, modeling, data mining, and presentation of data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for business.
- Closely working together with the Data, Engineering, as well as Risk teams to share data related roadmaps and helping drive data strategy.
- Generate a list for marketing and country manager needs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Good SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Having a startup mindset and willingness to work in a fast evolving environment.
- Passion about what you do.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous work experience in the Financial/Fintech sector.
- Experience working with Atlassian (Confluence, Jira)
- Experience with R or Python.
- Experience with BI Reporting (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work within a rapidly growing international company.
- Chance to contribute to the business' decision-making processes and to make tangible impact.
- Talented and fun international team who always has your back.
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular company parties and events.
- Office with games, pool table, free snacks/drinks.
- Powerful equipment and modern tools.
- On-demand sponsorship for your professional development.
- Competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through the system or send your CV to email@example.com. For more information please contact our Junior Talent Partner Ksenia Karkavenko via email firstname.lastname@example.org