- Esmane info
Job ID: 886
Ready to dive into the diverse and challenging world of banking? Would you like to work for the biggest bank in the Nordics? Welcome to Nordea – the gateway to banking. We welcome talented individuals with an open mind and willingness to learn – come as you are. No previous banking experience? No problem!
At Nordea, we value innovation and being in line with the constantly changing world around us. We want to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We believe that experimenting and growing together is what moves us forward. We are missing an important link in our chain – a Swedish Speaking Payment Specialist.
About this opportunity
As a Swedish Speaking Payment Specialist, you will be working in the Payments team in Nordea’s Estonian branch. You will have the chance to collaborate with people across the whole Nordea value chain.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using your Swedish language skills to cope with Swedish documents and systems
- Supporting stakeholders, branches and contact centres with questions related to International payments
- Checking the salary files
- Correcting payments in cooperation with other Swedish banks
The role is based in Tallinn, with the possibility to work remotely.
Who you are
To succeed in this role:
- Collaboration with your colleagues make your eyes sparkle
- You do your work with true passion
- You have a courageous spirit
- You own up to your actions
Your experience and background:
- You are fluent in Swedish (minimum B2 level), both spoken and written, and your English is on a communicative level
- You are excited about learning new things and putting them into practise
- You are equally excited about change and innovation
- Co-financed sport benefit – discounts on sports clubs’ memberships, weekly free visits to swimming pools etc
- Additional health insurance
- Social and team events, according to Covid regulations
- Additional winter holiday starting from 2nd year
- A multicultural environment among 35 nationalities
- Office space in innovative Ülemiste city, discounts at lunch spots in the area
- Free access to Udemy courses
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/06/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Merike Juhkam, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.