- Esmane info
We are Hiring! Come Join our Smart Manufacturing team!
Ericsson Smart Manufacturing unit is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be working in Software & Architecture team in Tallinn.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Develop web-based solutions for Smart Manufacturing;
- Integrate data from different systems into one platform;
- Make adjustments and improvements in the tools based on the changing business needs;
- Review already written codebase, understand the business logic behind the code;
- Have the freedom to be the architect and the designer for new solutions.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and writing code;
- Backend language knowledge: C#/Java; Python is desirable;
- Experience in architecting complex systems with multilevel relationships;
- Knowledge about containerization and devops practices is beneficial;
- Innovative and open mindset to adapt to the ever-changing environment;
- A “can do” attitude with a collaborative mindset;
- Fluent English with good communication skills;
- Manufacturing domain knowledge is beneficial;
- UX/UI design experience;
- Higher education in the field of engineering or computer science or replaced by relevant experience.
We will offer you:
We offer an inspiring working environment and dynamic learning & career opportunities globally, helping you to develop both personally and professionally. Full global footprint & exposure: Drive/Participate in projects in an international and closely cooperating global company; work with the latest technology in the Industry 4.0 stack; work flexible office hours in Technology Campus at Ülemiste City and combine it with working from home.