- Esmane info
German Travel Consultant (Tallinn based)
Hurtigruten Estonia OÜ is Hurtigruten's Estonian branch of the company, focused on phone and web sales and a wide range of support functions. There are over 200 employees from over 30 different countries working in the Tallinn office. Since our ships will be operating in new destinations, we are looking for more travel and tourism enthusiasts to join our Team.
- 6 extra days off in addition to the usual 28 days of annual vacation
- Flexible benefits package: sports compensation / extra health insurance
- Language learning support
- Very good staff benefits for company's voyages
- Friendly, positive and fun atmosphere
- Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues
- Different team and company events (Christmas party, Summer days, Health month etc.)
- Opportunity to experience a truly international working environment and develop your own career path
Job description, tasks
- Offer consultative selling and service to clients, maximize every sales opportunity through all channels of communication placing outbound calls; e-mails, chat or other
- Guide potential and existing customers to determine and fulfil their travel purchase needs
- Provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. Its ships have been operating in and exploring some of the most challenging waters in the world since 1893; the roots go back to the Norwegian polar heroes.
The combination of local transport and tourism with its ships in a year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today's authentic experiences for guests from all over the world.
Hurtigruten is the world leader in exploration travel which comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of the operations. It focuses on innovation, technology and concrete measures to explore as responsibly as possible. The Expedition ships offer unforgettable voyages to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen, the Americas, Europe and across the Atlantic Ocean etc.
- German language skills at least level C1 in speaking, writing and understanding are required
- Customer service experience and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Self-motivating working style and good planning skills
- Experience of living in a German-speaking country is beneficial
- Working time: full-time work based on monthly schedules, opening hours Mon-Fri 9.30 - 21 Sat 10 – 19:30 Sun 11 - 19:30.