- Esmane info
Would you like to be a part of one of the most transformational companies of the decade? Are you committed to creating a healthier planet for our children? If you believe in our purpose and have passion for driving success through data, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for an experienced
to join our Data Science team in Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius.
We have a dynamic team of experts working in data and insights responsible for developing data science models, processes and tools that enable the continued success of Neste's retail functions in Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
This team is a part of the larger Digitization team which develops digital tools and platforms such as mobile, online and api services.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are to
• Develop and maintain data science models to understand customer and market behavior
• Utilize data in Pricing, Sales and Marketing to translate business needs into actionable insights
• Work together with the business to create new services in data and sustainability in developing areas such as EV charging and renewable energy
• Close collaboration with stakeholders ensuring that data models are being utilized in practice
• Provide actionable solutions to business problems
The best combination to success in this role
• Passion for driving success through data
• Knowledge of data science methods such as machine learning, Bayesian modeling, predictive modeling, optimization, clustering algorithms, regression analysis
• Knowledge of Google Cloud
• Proficient skills in data science tools and technologies such as Python or R
• Familiar with task orchestration tools such as Airflow, KubeFlow, Luigi or MLFlow
• Familiar with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
• A degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or other suitable field
We also value
• You are able to combine business and technical skills in order to get the highest possible value from investments
• Experience in B2B and/or B2C business
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate plans and recommended actions
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Experience or willingness to work in an international context
What we offer you:
• A functioning and mature international data science team
• You will have the opportunity to define new ways of driving success through data
• A chance to work with a diverse group of people, including marketing, communications, IT and your data & insights colleagues
• Flexible working hours and ability to influence where to work from
Please submit your application with a cover letter and CV by June 26th, 2022 at the latest. We will start the interviews already during the application period so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
During the process you may be asked to complete a work assignment for evaluation purposes.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Dennis Stolt, Head of Digitalization, tel. +358 (0)50 458 0651.
The recruitment process will include interviews and aptitude assessment. Depending on location and local processes, the employment might require passing a health examination.
The monthly salary (gross): Estonia 2500 to 3000€, Latvia 2600 to 3100€ or Lithuania 3300 to 3800€ including sosial contribution. Specific salary is offered based on work experience, competence and compliance with other job requirements.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.