- Esmane info
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A COOL RESPONSIBLE GAMING MANAGER?
- Demonstrable 2+ years of experience and knowledge of Responsible Gaming practices.
- Understanding the safer gambling regulatory requirements of various jurisdictions.
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to make informed decisions.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Passion for Responsible Gaming.
- Good document control, strong research, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Proactive mindset and will to propose improvements to existing processes.
- A team player with a proactive attitude who is eager to mentor and improve the team.
- Technical skills:
YOUR COOL ROLE
The Responsible Gaming Manager will be responsible for everyday routines to help ensure compliance with all Responsible Gaming license requirements in different jurisdictions and running/optimizing all Responsible Gaming related operations within Coolbet.
YOUR COOL TASKS WILL BE
- All Responsible Gaming related operations, including account reopening requests, analyzing data in order to find customers in the danger zone, contacting customers in the danger zone via mail and phone, and being the point of contact for Responsible Gaming related questions.
- Having knowledge of all Responsible Gaming related compliance requirements in all our markets.
- Coordinating of all Responsible Gaming related feature development.
- Ensuring that all Responsible Gaming related compliance requirements are implemented and are always working as intended.
- Updating and developing Coolbet’s Responsible Gaming policies and ensuring that they are being followed.
- Organizing awareness trainings for the whole company.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports about operations, feature development, compliance changes, and trends.
- Proposing, designing, and implementing new processes and tools related to Responsible Gaming.
- Raising concerns of potential risks to the overall business.
- Handing data requests from regulators.
Omalt poolt pakume
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- Sports/health benefit.
- Individual training budget.