- Esmane info
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A COOL DATA ENGINEER?
- Extensive knowledge about how to write efficient queries in SQL.
- General knowledge of relational databases (Postgres) and database architecture.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- You are living in Estonia.
- Other necessary skills:
1. good at problem-solving;
2. ability to work independently and take responsibility;
3. flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities if necessary.
- Nice to have: experience in maintaining Tableau server.
YOUR COOL ROLE
Your main purpose will be to develop reports based on regulatory or in-house requirements. Additionally, you will support data analysts with troubleshooting prepared queries and BI software developers with helping to maintain the reporting ecosystem. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that regulatory reporting requirements are met and data analysts can develop optimised analyses on datasets.
YOUR COOL TASKS WILL BE
- Creating custom reporting solutions to comply with regulatory or in-house reporting requirements, including B2B clients.
- Troubleshooting existing reports and finding ways to improve query performance and data integrity.
- Identifying and mapping out technical debt in our reporting solutions and participating in the elimination of said technical debt.
- Writing and maintaining data transformation, regulator reporting, and metrics/KPIs-related documentation.
- Helping to maintain the current reporting and analytics ecosystem to ensure good and reliable performance.
- Acting as a member of an agile B.I team, supporting team members and collaborating with a “can-do attitude” to ensure product's and team's success.
- Cooperating with the DWH team to implement new Data Warehouse features if required data has not been found or is not in optimised format for analysts.
Omalt poolt pakume
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- Sports/health benefit.
- Individual training budget.