- Esmane info
- You talk sports and have a high interest in different games that are part of our portfolio (e.g., Soccer, Basketball, Handball, Tennis etc).
- Preferably working experience from a supportive or coordinative role.
- General technical understanding and vested interest in technical products and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – additional languages would be considered as a plus.
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics.
- Self-starter with a “can-do attitude”.
- Passionate about Sportradar’s product and technology.
Sportradar is the sports technology company creating immersive experiences for sports fans and bettors. We are a market leader and the fastest growing sports data company in the world backed by prominent investors Ted Leonsis and Michael Jordan, and a partner to the top leagues and federations around the world including the NBA, MLB, FIFA and UEFA.
Sportradar is a trusted partner to the top leagues and federations around the world and as an official data provider and have exclusive distribution rights to all in-game data, including live play-by-play stants and sensor data.
You will join our global Live Scouting Admin team, which manages a global network of over 7,500 quality-controlled sport data journalists, who cover sports events from venue or TV in 29 different sports. From recruitment, training, coverage planning and scout allocation to quality assurance, our team ensures that production departments are provided with quality event data.
¤ You will be turning our scouts network into the highest quality event data for our data production team and will be involved with different projects across cross-functional teams in product, design, operations and sales.
¤ You will be the first point of contact for our wide network of data journalists worldwide starting from recruitment til organising their daily work and assignements of sport events, handling any problems or issues arising.
¤ You will be an important link between Sportradar and sports federations worldwide, communicating with the Sports Federations partners and respective Clubs and Press Offices.
¤ Coordinating delay evaluations of TV channels available around the world.
Omalt poolt pakume
- Working at Sportradar gives you a platform to gain international recognition for your skills.
- We support learning and self-development - our eAcademy offers a variety of courses in English and German to raise your skills.
- Sports 24/7 - we talk sports every day and take the sporting spirit into our daily work.
- This is a chance to work with industry experts to launch and build a career in one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports.
- Onsite training and smooth onboarding the join the global team across the globe.
- Our company benefits support your health incl sport and dental benefits, covering kindergarden fees, referral bonus to keep the team growing strong to name a few.